You are invited to submit original and unpublished research works on above and other topics related to information systems and knowledge management. Submitted papers must not have been published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere. The full manuscript should be at most 12 pages. The official language of the conference is English. Papers should conform to LaTeX or Word article template from ISTE-Wiley Publisher that can be downloaded from the website: www.iste.co.uk
All papers must be submitted via Easychair through this link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kmiks2019
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two reviewers. Papers will be selected based on their originality, relevance, technical clarity and presentation.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number.
|Notification of acceptance:||March 15, 2019|
|Camera (Web)-ready:||March 25, 2019|
|Conference:||April 24-26, 2019|
|Local attendees||Special fees|
KMIKS 2019 conference fees cover :
- Attendance to the sessions of the conference and to the keynotes
- Conference bag and material
- Conference Lunches
- Coffee Breaks
- Welcome Reception
- Banquet Dinner
- Casablanca Tour
- For each Accepted Paper, one author must register, pay the registration fee, and personally present the paper in the conference.
- One author/presenter with multiple papers. In case an author has more than one accepted paper, the full registration will only cover one paper. Second and third papers/posters must be registered as additional papers with a fee of 125€ per additional paper.
- Studentswho will attend the conference can register and pay the student registration fee. Please send a scanned copy (pdf file) of your certification as a student with name/affiliation/email address and signature:
Email : email@example.com
Subject: Student-Reg KMIKS-2019.
- Once the registration payment is done, NO REFUND is available.